Terms & Conditions
- Constant Catering will ONLY accept card payments through PayPal or through bank transfer.
- Upon making a booking you will be charged a deposit at a 50% rate which should be paid through PayPal or bank transfer before the order can be arranged.
- Once a booking has been made, an invoice will be sent directly to the customers via email to pay the full amount.
- This deposit is non-refundable if you wish to cancel your order placed with us.
- If you wish to cancel your booking then 24 hours notice needs to be given.
- A booking is confirmed once Constant Catering Services and the customer have liaised with each other a specific date and time for the event.
- Constant Catering Services has the right to cancel any booking /service by giving 24 hours notice to the customer.
- If a cancellation is made within the 24 hour notice window, the customer will be expected to pay a cancellation fee of the full service value.
- Constant Catering Services could waive this cancellation fee at their discretion.
HSBC Bank Plc
Constant Catering Services
- Send payment to 'email@example.com'
Allergies & Dietary requirements:
- We would appreciate notification of any special dietary requirements or food allergies 15 days prior to the event. Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate specific requirements, we are unable to guarantee that food is completely free of the specified ingredient.
- Constant Catering Services is insured with Thistle Underwriting which consists of Employer's Liability Insurance.